Google

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Join "People for the World"

You don't have to join anywhere to be a part of "People for the World", just post a comment once a while with ideas on how to make a better world.

Today I woke up with this idea, tomorrow I will have another one, but I couldn't stop thinking of what to do in my free time. So I thought what better idea to spend my time writing on a blog to see if I catch the attention of people and maybe just maybe do something helpful but creative.

Have you ever thought about how all the big non profit world organizations that everyday try to solve the Worlds problems are just like any other big corporation? Bureaucracy, big spending bills, big offices, politics, etc...

I'm not saying they do not help make a better world, I'm just saying there's a lot of money not well spent in this organizations that never reach their real objective.

Maybe people do not agree with me, but I link to think of myself as a thinker, creator and doer, not just a dreamer or idealist.

I really believe that instead of spending billions of dollars trying to cure cancer, aids, diabetes or any chronic deadly disease, we should be spending TIME preventing this horrible new plague.

To sum it all up, just like everyone else I want to live in a better World and build a future for all the generations to come. So please join me and others in this movement and let’s help each other solve the problems of this troubled World.

No comments: